Thursday, July 2, 2009

Who Do You Know?

Welcome to the first stop on the ExSell Realty, "Who Do You Know?" Home tour. The first one on our list is the this phenomenal Black Rock condo, located at 225 N. Country Lane Drive # 63. This beautiful 1444 square foot unit has 3 beds 2 baths and 1444 square feet. Words do not do it justice, you have to see it. One of the awesome features about this is the developer is willing to subsidize the HOA fee so the new owner pays $100 for the next three years after closing, after which it will return to the current rate of the development at that time.

Who Do You Know that should make this their new home?







3 comments:

Janna said...

Well done Joe. Beautiful condo. I will keep my ears and eyes open for a buyer.

Laguna Girl said...

Really nice video and property, Joe.

What's the price?

I don't understand the concept of not publishing a price on websites, flyers, etc. What's the scoop on that philosophy? As a buyer that's the first thing I want to know and if I am looking on someone else's behalf, I would never want to suggest something for them that they may fall in love with but would end up out of their price range.

Katye said...

Very well done, Joe.
However, I do agree with Laguna Girl and believe the price range should be included. Also would like to know if there is an elevator, since the unit is obviously on the second floor. The older we get the more that is important.
Katye

If you would like to search portions of our local multiple listings service without even having to speak to me, go to joelangston.com and click on the buyers link. If you want to be updated daily on listings that meet your criteria, send your parameters to joe@joelangston.com and I will get you set up. Sellers, same for you, go to joelangston.com and click on the sellers link and I will do a CMA for you for FREE! No obligation to you.

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster